Friday, August 1, 2008

NUTTY Software/ Web App?

This is totally Nuts... The Face Book is Crazy.. I just Merely hide my Relationship status and Guess what... It start to notify everyone I'm Not single... This IS insane... I'm Still Single, But not Available For God Sake...

Anyway ... Ytd Met MR Lin Again.. I was on my way up to the bus and he was sitting with bro N and both of them did not talk and look so stern... Anyway while i was scanning for a sit.. I caught him staring @ me.. but i just look away quickly.. As for Bro N.. I think he is looking Straight...

Then Just went up to PRoj Dept.. guess what again.. Mr Lin look At me as i walk in.. and instead of jus a brief look he actually stretch himself up as i walk in with PAPA... WTH!! is he up to...

Met him again on the bus home with Bro Neo.. They were discussing about me!!! I was SMSin Steve in Regards of tml appointment.. And I heard it that, Bro/Lin saying " Who is she SMSin, hope it is not me".. Then when Somebody give up his sit for a lady Colleague... I heard Lin Saying to Bro Neo: "Now, You know knw why Elise reject it when u offer your sit".. Bro Neo reply in monotonously: "Yeah, She pei seh".. I realise too, Bro neo hav been ironing out things between me and him... Though I'm not sure What actually happens.
Something i OVerheard:
on the Bus
Bro Neo: " You havn't talk to her yet"
Lin: " No...", then some blah blah ( Can't heard clearly)
then some blah blah...
Bro Neo:" Go talk to her"

Then We talked on the train.. Well talked abit of rubbish....