Just as everything seems to go according to what i have wished.. then we are in good terms again.. Bro N visited my desk on Mon and tues.. and a couple email. Well, I just ask him whether to go out or not. He replied me saying that if i go CCK then let him know..
And Guess what... Just as i thought everything was fine.. I was able to joke with Lin DH and we are able to chat like a normal friends, then Bro Neo is running away...
Today I was took the North South train. I was listening to my MP3, then I saw Bro Neo with another guy from ENI. They were chatting abit, then I as far as I know, The ENI guy ask him to talk to me. What I heard from Bro Neo said that "she is listening the MP3" What THe!! That Doesn't mean I cannot take the ear plug down!! this is so crazy.
What pissed me is the one minute hot and cold. the toss around friendship... THIS IS MY NEW BEGINING! I will WALK out OF THEM!!!