Finally, 15th August,2008 is the last working day of my bickering immature Colleague. Perhaps Ex-Colleauge? Honestly, I feel blessed to know him. Though sometime the way he talk makes me hate and dislike him lots. But somehow, he melted my heart by his soft approach. Lin DH, the last Gift I give you is a waterman pen. I hope you can write out the best of you and yet a humble self. Thank you for offering me a ride though i did not take it up.
I thank God for allowing me to know Bro Neo and Lin DH. Bro neo is always taking care of my well being while Lin DH also Challenge me. Perhaps, that is the reason why I'm so attached to them. I can't denied that I like them lots. and Sometimes just depised their guts for not being able to live out for their own rights and own direction.
This society is really too much for me. I seems to attached alot of my emotion to it. Time to let go. Time will heal everything right? I won't like to be stuck in this manner anymore
Finally, I'm able to walk the maze of being torn into two.