I'm disappointed @ my Grade.. Seriously I'm.. I feel so affected and down because of it... can u imagine I score 49% only??? though is a 10% overall quiz, But it is sux to get such a low score.. It will affect my chance of getting an honour!!! super pissed off and dissapointed..
I had a not so great week. Can't Imagine that i Still live in a life that still revolves round with Lin Daohan.. Bro Neo saw me MSN on Friday, the first thing he ask, am I MSNin Lin Daohan... I said no and was Msnin Doris, he was like not happy..
And that Darren keep talking about Lin Dao han... Oh man! this is insane..
What make me feel like being Given away was that, I caught bro neo staring straight @ me across the meeting room with that face i remember he stare @ me when we are alone @ the Container.. And yet he ask me if i Msnin Lin the next moment.. Am I given away?? I feel very numb.. The more I want to go the more I'm attached to him.. Yes I have lost the feeling for him I'm gald I have... But I don't need to be given to LinDH as the result!!!