I'm Confused... I don't know How to put it. Sometimes I just feel like a caged bird.. Waiting for my owner to set me free. And Yet Sometimes i felt like a Bird waiting someone to cage me up.. I don't know how to put it. Today was like meeting my Bro N non-stop in Proj Dept. And a mega watt smile from him... and Uncle Chong Say Lin DH not in.. And I just managed to say "ok"
Kinda of Cold towards him.. But his avoidance is like really insane, Lin can talk to me without Eye Contact... and Guess what, Ytd I was actually thinking of teasing Bro Neo.. But all I could see a tired smile on him....
Doris ask me to consider someone else and not Bro Neo.. All i can Say, Used to consider him, but because of the current situation and i don't know what is his stand, a min of hot and a min of cold,just don't know what he is driving to... I decided to let him go... Was it me or LinDH Avoidance? I don't know... I'm really confused...