What could I say... Lin DH finally Resigned.. I was shocked that he actually Choose this time to resign.. Esp without getting any offer.. That is super bold of him. What Can i say.. As a friend I really will miss him.. Becos to be honest without him, I will not get to know Bro Neo and some of the other Proj Engineer so well.. and without him, I will not be challenge to move and race against for more knowledge...
Without him, I will still be a quiet mouse, letting people to bully.. He really make a small impact to my life. He is the first person in the Company to be so brave to test my tolerance and temper.. And yet, just let me vent it on him...
I will miss him for that... the super scarastic remark.. and his stupid remarks.. kinda of humorous.. Saw him talking with the FC today.. @ the lobby. And when i get in the lift, I caught him staring @ me when the door is closing... his expression... I will miss him.. honestly, Like a big brother... His indirect care has brought me this far... our love- hate relationship was funny.. Surprisingly, it changes alot...
Guess, he is my Reflection, where i see myself in him...... how i wish to have the courage to tender my resignation and leave the company... just like him... Good Luck Lin DH..