Never back down. The distance is totally insane.. A minute of hot and a minute of cold. This is impossible for me to understand what the H*ll he wants or perhaps both of them want.. A small smile In the Bus and that it... A small talk No There isn't but he just enjoys staring at my back?!?! or seeing me go?? or just that he enjoys people walking away even if is a he?? I really don't understand. I need to let go.. Perhaps I shouldn't wait anymore.. I have my OWN sky Too.
I don't know... Whereas, there are people just enjoys talking to me and teasing me. but why he just shun away from me? AM i so ashame or what? I don't know Just want to let go and back down.. But anyway I shadn't bother.... Sick of Guessing... I should be Happy... As i hav Make some new friends a relative new colleague. Of cos he started the Conversation.. ISn't that's sweet?