Seems so confuse... Today i called DH extension.. first i admit i can't rmb his extension number.. when reciever picked my call... "he" gave a very cheerful yet a childish mimic hello.. but when i asked for somebody else "he" replied: "This is Dao han Number not jerry's" When i appologize.. that DH was on the line then...... I wondered was it him or somebody else.. But then he always does stupid things like impersonating... first was as Neo... I don't know
Reading his email like asking me to do things makes me happy... though sometimes he pop by to collect the CD's that was requested by somebody else... Or even i met him at his dept we just stare at each other.. sometimes with some funny expression... As usual his poker face....
It seems like i like him... I wondered how he manage to attract me to this extend...