I have been thinking.. What will become of me if i did not constantly moving out the mainstream? Perhaps, I don't think i have this opportunity to sit close with the loves ones ....
So many things had changed and yet they still remain the same as they seems... It seems like things had frozen for me.. the same smile, the same familar face and smell.. Now i know.. I did not make the wrong decision right from the beginning.. I had steered my course in the way it had and should have... With the ppl who is around supporting me.. I look forward for a new change a brand new me =)
"I see you strong and whole. I see you blessed and prospered. I see you courageous and confident. I see you capable and successful. I see you free from all limitations or bondage of any kind. I see you as the spiritually perfect being you truly are. "