Monday, November 2, 2009

Changes

"The quickest way to find love is to give love. If you want it too badly, you will not find it. The most secure way to keep love is to give it space and care to grow. If you hold it too tightly, you will lose it. "

It seems so true... I feel so lost... I realise, I shld give myself time, a breathing space.. Changes! Yes i can and i shld expect it... Time to strip down all the things and re-live to what i use to be... PAST is past.. and IS over..

Dad said... If i continue to argue with DH we will end up being good friend... Well he is right.. we always fight! But he is the one who talk to me when i was depress.. and with him and Neo... I rmb that long stare with that "I got something to ask you" Expression.. I'm thankful to know him.. And thankful to have him as someone who is beside me when i'm down with Neo.. Perhaps, this is the best gift i have in return of my pain.....