Friday, July 24, 2009

Again.

AGAIN JP Version - SS501



sora ga nakinagara ima
mado wo tataiteru
nemurenai mama kyou mo
yoake wo mukaeta
kimi no namae nando yonde mitatte
koko ni kimi wa inai


Baby say again Baby please say again
mou ichido kaettekuru to
Tell me where you are
nanimo iranai moshi kimi ga modoru nara


toki ga keshiki kaete mo
ai wa kienai yo
motto chanto kimochi tsutaetakatta
aenaku naru no nara


Baby say again Baby please say again
mou ichido boku wo yonde yo
Tell me where you are
me wo tojiru nda
ano egao sagasu tame
ima made shiranakatta yo
tobou mo nai konna sabishisa wa


Baby say again Baby please say again
mou ichido aishiteru to
Tell me Where you are
nanimo iranai moshi
kimi ga modoru nara
Again



The English Ver

Now, the sky is weeping (1)
(and the rain is) beating against the window
I couldn't sleep again today,
so I greeted the morning's light
I called out your name over and over again
but you're not here


Baby say again, baby please say again
that you're coming home again
Tell me where you are
I don't need anything else, if you just come back to me


Even though it's time for the seasons to change,
our love won't fade!
I wanted to express my feelings properly
in case we never see each other again


Baby say again Baby please say again
That you'll call my name again
Tell me where you are
I closed my eyes and
try to remember your smile (2)
And until now, I didn't realize
the enormous amount of lonliness I felt


Baby say again Baby please say again
Say that you love me again
Tell me where you are
I don't need anything else, if you just come back to me
Again


Shu Hui told me, close the door and never look back... my door will open for someone else... A horse will nv go back to the old pasture...

Now i know... Yes, I'm closing it hard... because.. he was mean in his words and never sincere at the end of the day....