Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Almost

In an emotional choas situation...
DH suddenly warm towards me.. ytd we chat a little.. he was again complaining.. but then it turns out well.. Now i then realise, I appear to be a christian to him.. and he had the impression that of that!! well.. even the hot and cold... he used the roll of paper and poke on my back.. and i just smack him...
Today ... I met him on the lift.. he asked me for sth to eat.. I passed him my only biscuit.. what makes me feel that he is warmth.. he took the whole packet and walk away.. after which he turn back and give me the half of the pack.. well.. i don't eat anyway.. so just forced him to take all..

Bro N...he could identify me thru the my footstep..and he always keep me a look out for me.. closing up the personal space which i nv feel so open up before...
Why.. only the two of them is able to put that smile on my face... protect me when I'm out in pain... Are we only almost there?