Monday, December 28, 2009

back

went for a road trip over xmas.. This year the feeling was totally different. I seems to let of everything and see the world with no feelings maybe just pure tiredness...the feeling is so different.. Just feel good to have ppl there guiding you and help you.

But there is still unfinished business to settle. DND was terrible this year... Sit beside Bro and hear Lin DH enjoying his stupid Crictism.. Just can't take it. when i was taking a picture.. All i knw that DH keep askin Ah Neo to sit closer.. I mean it is social grace... What makes it more stupid is to DH Sign the attendance.. and when i disturb him he just smile and laugh at my stupidity.. I don't know.. I feel that i seems can't to touch or hold onto someting that i can't even open up and see... If living in their old worlds seems good then be it...

What touched me most was the Neo keep filling up my plates and he sms me to wish my "bon voyage" Well is just little things that put a smile.. but then .. if there is no consistency then what is friendship for?