I thought it will be great for me to be alone.. Doing what i want and chasing after the dreams that i seek... He called last night, asking me if I'm angry with him for missing my birthday. To be Honest, i don't expect him to celebrate with me or send me a gift.. I jus wished that he leave me a text message to wish me.. That's so much i asked for. But sadly he didn't... Well, I don't know.. For a guy to forget his gf birthday and yet remember his lady best friend birthday, tells alot to me...
Perhaps, i used too much of my brain to love... I should have slow down and allow my heart to think... Love have blinded me alot... I need time to sit down and think of my future goals and my future sake... If he is the one then be it...
I'm lookin @ urban Farming.. I hope i have enough money or enough energy to study agriculture.. tHough i will miss IT line.. But i still love the nature... I love the trees and love the energy of life....
Nature bring me close to peace and create peace in me.....
I maybe had fallen out of love and fallen in love with someone else... I don't know.. I'm lost..... I don't know... This love has casted a bad name in me.