I'm wondering... I don't think i can extend the resistance of him wanting a kiss from me... To be honest, what am i suppose to do? Each day he tries hard to give me a one but i jus turn away.. My close and guarded world maybe some how unfair to him.. Yeah ppl say, age has no barrier. But i do believe what they feel and whay they say are totally opposite. I don't want him to leave me with all the unhappiness. I want him to leave me with all the happiness. As he had been freed. Free from all his trouble all his depressed issue...
As for me, I know my love for him will be limited. Because i know there will be obstacle and hurdles.. my mom wants me to cherish him.. But how can i cherish him without knowing what i want from him... with him, I'm secured, protected from everything. I guess that's the reason i loved him deep down inside me, i know i do...