I don't know what to say.. He held my hand again and This time round he really hold my hand tight. I don't understand. Everytime, usually after work.. He will always beside me. Close and yet in a distance, protecting me and yet giving me a that friendly distance with people to mix.
I mean in front of our colleague we will jus talk and laugh. But when we are alone, he will always put his arm around me or jus grab my hand... This is the third time he hold my hand.... Everytime up the Evalator, he will always make sure i'm in front of him... And guess what, he is not shy to touch me in front of some of our colleauge.
The expression of their face make me feel so awkward.. I don't know to feel pleased by the attention he shower me or just back off. I mean, I don't want people feel that I'm attached whereas I'm not... I don't know what to say. This is my feeling for him? a Distance or a love?