Can't Believe it... Good that everything become clear.. though it is not sure to be true or not... One minute of hot and cold from him.. Messy.. Still trying to recall his expression @ the MRT station Yesterday.. a look of hard to let go type... that tight lip smile....
Talking to him still remains the same.. Not much difference, Laughter and abit flirting I can say.. He showed me his new Handphone, Nudge me...Okie.. Good to know that he like a china girl... Though I personally feel that it is impossible... esp a distance relationship.. That all the update between me and him..
Super pissed off esp me and my mom is in a cold war era.. Certainly, she has a rich imgination of incest... Well perhaps it suit her... She is so insulting. But I don't really in the mood to answer her back... anyway, if she thinks she is always right then be it... I plan to move out and plan to led my own life.. Hate to be under her domiance control.. So be it! Her curse! let her swear... The problem lies on her... She is so Sensitive, so absurd, so The NOT understanding... Let see who get the last laugh...